All Students must abide by the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines as may be promulgated by the College Administration from time to time. Breach of these Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines shall render them liable to disciplinary, administrative and legal action including but not limited to imposition of fine, suspension or expulsion (both provisional and permanent) from the College.
1. No student is allowed to paste, exhibit, prepare or distribute any poster, leaflet, notice, pamphlet or handbill in the College premises without prior permission from the Principal.
2. Any student aggrieved by any happening in the College shall lodge a complaint with the Coordinator and not with any outside authority unless the Coordinator permits her to do so.
3. Use of mobile phones, and cameras, is strictly prohibited in the College premises and during College Functions. Confiscated mobiles and cameras shall be returned only if disciplinary committee permits.
4. Every student of the College is required to be punctual in the class. Any student remaining absent from classes without proper permission for a continuous period of 06 days, excluding holidays, shall automatically be struck off from the College rolls unless the cause of absence is explained to the satisfaction of the Principal. In that case, the student may be re-admitted within 15 days (after her name is dropped from the College rolls) on payment of Re-admission Fee and College Dues.
5. Students are forbidden to contact any higher authority directly. Intended communication with any higher authority must be submitted through the coordinator who will forward it, if he considers it desirable.
6. College authorities can revise the dues without any prior notice. This revision will be applicable to all students enrolled at that time or in future.
7. No student is allowed to leave the class without the permission of her teacher or until the class is over.
8. Late-comers in the class may be marked absent.
9. Any student misbehaving in the classroom/College shall at once be reported to the Principal by the teacher. The Principal will take such action as he may deem proper. The teacher can recommend a penalty as well.
10. Any political or immoral activity is strictly prohibited in or around the College premises.
11. A fine of Rs. I0/- per lecture will be imposed for absence without proper leave.
12. Private telephone calls of the students will not be entertained. However, an emergency message can be conveyed.
13. Students must keep the College Identity Card during their stay in the College premises and during College functions.
14. Students are required to wear the prescribed uniform while attending the College.
15. The College authorities reserve the right to revise any class schedule or to re-arrange the classes.
16. The College will not be responsible for loss of any mail/valuables sent to a student at the College address.
17. The College is not responsible for any loss/damage regarding the students' belongings.
18. The College students, while parking their motor cars, are required to put proper lock on them. College administration shall not be responsible for any loss on this account, whatsoever.
19. Any false information on the Application Form may render the student liable to expulsion from the College.
20. The College grants fee-concessions and scholarships of different nature at the time of admission. These concessions and scholarships are applicable only to the current installment and must be renewed when the next fee installment is due. Mere recommendation for a fee-concession and scholarship does not entitle a student to its grant. Certain conditions and requirements must be fulfilled for eligibility.
21. Students can get benefits like Concessions, Scholarships in case of fulfilling the attendance requirements and observing the fee-schedule. However. the request application for fee concession must be submitted within the time frame given by the College. Applications received after the lapse of that time period will not be entertained.
22. Any fee concession/prize/scholarship is granted only at the discretion of the College Administration and can be withdrawn at anytime.
23. The College reserves the right to make, amend and introduce any rule as and when deemed appropriate.
24. If a student defaults in submission of College dues for a period of one month, his/her name will be struck off from the College Rolls.
25. The College, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to take any disciplinary, administrative and legal action against a defaulting Student committing breach of any of the College Rules, Regulations, Policies or Guidelines. Such an action may include, but shall not be limited to, expulsion, suspension, withholding of Examination Admission Forms of the Board/University, release of the Examination Roll No. Slips or withholding the examination result card issued by the Board/University particularly due to any of the following:
(i) Poor Attendance
(ii) Non-payment of College Dues
(iii) Poor overall Academic Record
(iv) Failure in the College Examinations
(vi) Any other reason not specifically mentioned herein.
26. Notwithstanding anything contained in any College Rule, Regulation, Policy or Guideline, if a student's Examination Admission Form, Roll No. slip or Result Card is withheld by the College Administration the name of the affected student shall deemed to be provisionally struck off from the Rolls of the College with immediate effect, whether he has been given notice of this action or not. In such an eventuality it will be the student's duty to apply to the concerned College authorities for re-admission to the College. The College may in its sole discretion approve or disapprove such re-admission and may also impose such conditions and fines as it may deem necessary.
27. The Students alone are responsible for submission of their College dues/fee and observance of the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines promulgated by the College from time to time. The College or its Administration shall not be liable for any loss accruing to the students due to any such failure or non-observance. As regards the financial liability of a Student, the Parent/Guardian of the Student, signing the College Admission Form of the Student in such capacity, shall act as the surety of the Student and shall be jointly and severally liable to discharge any financial liability of the Student accruing under the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines.
28. If the College Administration pays any amount to any Authority, Board, Government Department etc. on behalf of any Student(s), all such amounts shall remain recoverable from such Student(s) as outstanding College Dues.
29. Shifts and Sections once allotted to the students shall not be changed in any case.
30. The provisions contained in the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines, including but not limited to the General & Disciplinary Rules and Admission Rules, and the Declaration of the Student in the College Admission Form shall collectively form a contract between the College Administration and the Student and shall remain binding till a Student is on Rolls of the College.
31. The College Administration shall have the right to amend, repeal and replace all or any of the College Rules, Regulations, Policies and Guidelines. Such amended or replaced provisions shall also remain binding till the Student remains on the Rolls of the College.
32. The College shall be entitled to initiate legal proceedings, in addition to other disciplinary or administrative actions, against a Student who fails to comply with these binding provisions.
33.The College reserves the right to use the students' data, including name, result, photograph etc. for the college promotion, publicity or advertisement.